Thursday, November 08, 2007

when all is said and done

so i finally got my diploma today...it was kinda weird. i was like omg...my diploma! cause you know...people frame that stuff! anyway, i sent it off to korea.

update: they received the diploma...now i'm awaiting visa processing. wish me luck and say your goodbyes because a month is sooner than you think.

funny how one of the people i wanted to see the most before i leave won't actually even consider making time for me. weird how we always want what we can't have. but oh well life goes on, once i get there everything i know is forgotten again.

side note: been practicing guitar, alternate picking, scales, chord changes, etc...i'm going to get great in korea, start a band when i come back or even when i'm there, take recording school classes when i get back to the states and beat the man who called me his protege at his own game. i'm young and i have a lot of time to improve my skills, we'll get on youtube, send out demos, and eventually make our own album. but until then...metronome = 165 today for blues scales. picking speed and accuracy improving. fuck you! i'm gonna rock just you wait.

No comments: