Sunday, May 27, 2007

a home of my own

these last few days have been spent at my sister's. makes me really wonder whether i will ever have a life like that. she's got a nice 3 bedroom house, a husband, and 2 ridiculously cute dogs. i...what do i have? i have a very uncertain future ahead of me, no job, no real direction. but one day that is what i want. her shower is great, it's got strong water pressure, and thick nice towels. i'm a little sad because i am so far from that and there is still so much more i need to do before i could ever have that. i am a leaf in the wind getting blown away whatever direction life is taking me. so what direction is the wind coming from now? i have no idea but i hope it ends at a place where i can be content and eventually have my own thick towels, nice showers, cute dogs, and a husband that loves me. *sigh* anyway...enough rambling. i'm going to enjoy the rest of my time here.

"この月明かりの下 ひとり知れず
君の名前だけを呼んでいた
いつまでも未来をさがしてた
この光の中に..."
-月明かり (Rei Fu)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that picture in your mind about the home, dogs, husband, baby, etc. what you really want or what society/media thinks you want? the images from the media make you yearn for what they have without any effort on their part, but remember, it's all FICTION, MAKE-BELIEVE. every family has some hidden agenda, secret, crazy moms, etc. nothing is what it seems on the surface and nothing you get in life comes without sacrifices.