Sunday, February 11, 2007

is there hope for the faithless?

i think that having too much spare time on my hands makes me feel like i'm drowning in my own thoughts. i feel lonely and depression begins to creep over me. i want friends outside of my circle but when i look through my phone i realize that there really isn't anyone i would call in a heartbeat. i am no longer angry, i don't think about certain people, i just think about my own life and how fast everything is coming. i let the rain wash over me like a cold shower and let the music drown out all the thoughts. i'd like to be happy again, i'd like to be giddy and mean it when i smile. i want to believe that there is something good in the world for me and that eventually i will find it. i want to have faith in myself, my friends and my religion but each passing day has made it harder to do.

"i wake up it's a bad dream
no one on my side
i was fighting
but i feel too tired
to be fighting
guess i'm not the fighting kind"
-A Bad Dream (Keane)

No comments: