Tuesday, February 06, 2007

graduation day


so it's my third year at cal and i'm graduating in august. how scary is that? i pushed up my graduation because i realized i'm tired of all the midterms, term papers, finals, and stress that school puts on me. i might be ready for the real world. i'm gonna take 14 units this summer (it's like academic suicide) korean (10 units) and my thesis class (4 units) hopefully i'll be well along with my research to write something substantial before otherwise i will not be graduating.

my plan for after school is:

move back to LA, find a career/job, live at home and save money, then move to new york on my merry little way to being a full blown adult. eeep how scary! but life never turns out the way we plan. i might enjoy my job and stay in LA but still move out because there is NO WAY i want to stay at home. but bright side...my parents are getting me a car! yay! new car for graduating! i really need to just move on with my life and focus on the bigger picture. no more heart ache, no more playing stupid little games with boys. i just want to get out of here with the best education possible and be done with it.

since i have an extra 4 months from the fall then i can use that time and get my bartending license. then i'm gonna find some more little odd end jobs until i find a career. parents are sending me to taiwan to see the grandparents, gonna go play in china, japan, and korea in jan. wheeeee! this is starting to look like it might be worth it. now...who can i round up to go take this trip with me?

No comments: