Wednesday, March 05, 2014

cigarette vs. human

there's always going to be a matter of understanding...

nobody will fully understand what it is like to KNOW that your father will die. people speculate as to how it will feel, people tell you yeah, don't worry about it...but nobody really knows what it actually feels like unless it happens to you. so today my friends were telling me to understand how hard it is to quit smoking. i know how hard it is to quit smoking. did anyone say it was easy? is there anything easy in this life? yeah sure every day is full of stress and emotional things...but is a cigarette everything you can think about? life is fucking hard. I know this...why? because I'm experiencing it too! I understand how hard life is...I understand how lonely life can be....but seriously...if there are cultural differences that are in the way....let me know. it's not like this is the first time...life ain't fucking easy. that's for sure.

No comments: