Monday, January 28, 2008

play me a song to set me free

"oh get me away from here i'm dying
play me a song to set me free"

i know it would be irresponsible but i really just want to disappear for a little while. put everything in pause until i was ready to move forward again. it's not that life here is hard, i actually enjoy it quite a bit. i enjoy walking through downtown and watching the old men and old ladies selling their crops. i enjoy the bustle of people trying to bargain and fight for a better deal. i enjoy keeping my ipod on so i can pretend that i actually understand them. but usually when i feel like this...i want to sleep it off. but being here, having a job means i can't really do that. if you feel like shit, you have the morning to get rid of it and then teach kids all day. MF are awful...i don't get out till 10pm and i start at 2pm.

No comments: